Saturday, March 24, 2012

1. Returning to the world of writing.


It been quite a while since I've blogged. I never did find a proper time to resume blogging.
Basically, what I usually write on my blog are what I've gone through everyday in life. Little no-difference processes I go through.
But then I think again, that is all going to change. This is not going to be only about me.

I have taken an extra attention to famous people all around the globe. I'm inspired by how far they've reach to try to change the world we lived in.

Once in a fortnight, I'll be fascinated by some videos I saw on youtube. And then I'll start googling these people, finding out where they're from, how they got to where they are now, what they're doing and etc. I like to just read what some of these people has done, it broadens my perspective.

I can't summarize what I'll post out here for everyone to read and appreciate, but I can say one thing.

Appreciate life.


Stand by for more by me.

Follow on twitter:
@janiceeec



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...