Monday, March 26, 2012

2. Day in day out.

Sometimes, us people require a change in individual schedule. Something to look forward to. But then, the something to be looking forward to is so far off. What is there to do?

There is no choice for me. What change do I expect to have? I feel like a robot.
Speaking of which, I have a tons of work to do. For which I haven't started and keeps forgetting. Its not that we tend to forget, its because it doesn't matter that much enough to be placed in our head to be remembered. I have this one work I dread to even start. Will it go away? No, it will not, as a matter of fact. We must therefore do the things we dread and get it over with once and for all.
Thats when we choose which route to take. Do we jump of out the circle? Or do we stay there?

Replace fear of unknown with curiosity.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...