Friday, January 18, 2013

Such a coincidence!



               Been a really long time since I last blogged. Well, 6 months actually but it was a long break to me. In the past 6 months, my life has drastically changed in any way, every way. Everything around me was moving so fast and taking me along with it I was sprinting to catch my breath. That's how the world evolves, they say. 

                  
                 So much has shifted, the fabric of our lives are woven together even more tightly than ever. Never mind the distance that life has put between us. I don't really know what to say, every time I come across writing paragraphs of summarization of the time that has passed I'm stuck with wordless pictures swirling around in my head. I bring up the full picture, I know what happened, but I don't necessarily want to write it all down. I can't remember some of them anyway. </LOL>


                  I will, to the best of my time and strength, try to keep this blog alive with posts as much as I can. Till then, I have lots to say but nothing really to say. 

I bid farewell.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...