Saturday, March 23, 2013

The American Dream

I really hate that most of the American website do not ship internationally. Like wth guys?! They always, always, always (x a Trillion) ships only to Canada, and the UK. Hello? People from all over the world needs some of those too y'know!

So every time I go on a website and the first thing I do is to check their International shipping. Cause it would totally suck if you go on and browse products that you'll no doubt fall in love with and THEN find out that they don't ship internationally. LIKE WHUT!

I could so totally list down a whole bunch of websites that I would LOVE to shop from but sadly, they don't ship to where I am right now. I totally wish I could like, hop on a plane and fly straight to America right now. I don't care which state, which province, just get me to the US!



I have always thought the Star Spangled Banner looked ALOT like Malaysia's flag, dontcha think?



There you go, our Jalur Gemilang. 

Sidenote: I hate pictures with watermarks. Ugh!

Continuing my point...


I think Youtube has totally influenced me to thinking & obsessing about all this. which is really, really bad. I think. I don't even know?
So I just recently found some vloggers on YT and they're asian but they were born and lived in America. Then they make videos and you hear them speak with a complete(вобше!) American accent & it just feels kind of weird you know? HAH HA I mean some of them don't even speak their native language.

Check them out guys! Some of them are really kinda cool & real funny!


#GreysAnatomy

Amazingggggg!! #Season9Episode18 

UH YAR I'm not gonna post spoilers here! Go watch it! 



Who walks away from a face like that? YUMMMMMY

PS

My bangs have been growing out too long and its right smacking my eyes technically blocking my view OF THE WORLD!

Hence I have been braiding them & securing them to the lateral side of my head but those bobby pins! Damn they have me a scalp itch! 

I NEED A HAIR CUT

I am so lazy at changing font and changing sizes of my blog post I really don't do anything to them. I just type & publish! What a good blogger I am! 

Also, I am thinking of vlogging! Maybe some adventures around this "beautiful" city called Moscow! 

But you know what guys! I literally asked people around me do they know what's VLOG? 

NO ONE FREAKING DOES!

Do you people live under a rock or something? Seriously! 井底之蛙 Boo!


Which is a typical line to describe people who knows nothing anything!
The frog who lives at the bottom of the well, who could only see the world as a small patch of sky through the well's opening. Hence he knows nothing about the outside world.

VLOG

video blog or video log, sometimes shortened to vlog[1] (pronounced 'vlog' or 'v-log') is a form of blog for which the medium is video,[2] and is a form of web television. Entries often combine embedded video or a video link with supporting text, images, and other metadata. Entries can be recorded in one take or cut into multiple parts. It is also a very popular category on YouTube

GO Youtubing! Ever since I started watching people make a career out of YT. Be it makeup, beauty, hairstyles, any kind of tutorials, vlogging, comedy blah blah you name it. I have been obsessed! Its like something anyone, anywhere could do. Its so versatile yet so exciting!

OK Maybe I'll start it. Someday. Its gonna be my hobby! 
I can have a hobby too y'know. 


Woo okay I just realized my blog post was set in Malaysian Time. aha which means my blog post is gonna be up at 7AM in the morning. who blogs at 7AM in the morning? and I cannot find Russian Federation, as usual. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...