Thursday, April 4, 2013

#YOLO

Now I would assume anybody would want something they'd like to achieve and something they'd like to accomplish by a certain age. I, myself am no different, no less.

I've thought a lot about this. Ever since I've decided to come to med school and to spend my 6 years here.

"Oh my gosh, such a long time!"

"My dear.. you're going to be so old!"

"6 years?! Why so long?!"

"By the time you graduate, time to marry liao lo!"

"People graduate already you still studying!"

"No wonder doctors all so old lah!"

"What are you going to do?!"

That's right, what am I going to do?


I don't mean to sound ignorant, but if I sign up for this, I'd be pretty damn sure to have a plan, right? 
When opportunity comes, grab it. Because the wind doesn't blow the same direction twice. 

I want to, I want to graduate as early as possible, as young as possible. Just so I have more time to accomplish more things in life, just so I have more time to do so much more. But the current situation doesn't allow me to. So right now, I shall dream. Until I see the light. *light of direction towards my brighter future*


Fear not, because everybody has dreams. 




Off my bucket list:


1. I want to try every single sport in the world. All the adrenaline-rushing sport that pushes you to the limit, all the thinga-ma-bob people do for leisure. Everything. Skydiving, Bungee-jumping, etc. 
#YOLO

2. Travel all over the world. Starting with the 50 states of America. This is such a clique actually, people talk about wishing to travel all around the world all the time. They want to see and experience the culture, experience the lifestyle. They want to live the life of the people. I honestly, just want to see countries and landscape with own eyes. Beautiful landscapes. 

3. Professional video-editor. I just like video-editing. One of my own personal hobbies, I suppose. The adjoining of little clips into smooth, interchangeable series that mesmerizes.

4. Be on TV. I don't even know the point to this. But maybe, someday. Who knows? International TV, I hope.

5. Fluent in all the major languages in the world. When there is communication, there is understanding, right?

6. A major career in plastic surgery. This might change, I may not want the same line in a few years to come. But right now, I want that. And rest assured, I must become one of the best. 

7. Publish a book. Writing calms a person, it offers opportunity for an author to spread his mind sight to the world. 


That is all I have the time to think of right now. Because, at this moment in time I have more important things I need to get done before all these dreams of mine can have the chance of becoming true. 


And everyone, have the ability to change their dreams into reality. 


love, 
xo








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...