Monday, January 20, 2014

2013 Favourites

2013? What 2013? 


I must say, the year has flown by so fast its really must have been at the speed of light. I might be a bit late on the bandwagon for this one, meanwhile all beauty bloggers in the world has done theirs even before the year ends.

Before we begin, let's see what we can do to signify this new beginning, shall we? 

List down in the comments below, 5 things that you are looking forward to in the new year. I'll be the first, here goes: 

1. I am looking forward to not being afraid of doing new things and meeting new people. 
2. I am looking forward to venture into new stages of my life.
3. I am looking forward to trying my best to travel to new places in the world.
4. I am looking forward to being more consistent with posting and uploading. 
5. I am looking forward to being more creative, and more better in the person that I am. 

Now its your turn! Write it in the comments section below!




2013 Favourites 



































MAKEUP
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in Shade 2.0
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Black
Wet n' Wild Eyeshadow Trio in 'Walking on Eggshells'
Benefit Brow Kit Duo in 'Medium'
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 'Translucent'
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
ELF Eyebrow Kit in 'Light'
Revlon Colourburst Lipgloss in ' 006 Strawberry Fraise'


Sigma F30 Large Powder Brush
Sigma F70 Concealer Brush

The Body Shop Body Butter in Mango 


NAILS
Sally Hensen Dries Instantly Top Coat
Sally Hensen Hard As Nails Hardener (as base coat)
Essie 'Chinchilly'
Essie 'Mademoiselle'




MISCELLANEOUS
Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist in 'be enchanted'
Bath & Body Works sanitizer in 'fresh market apple'
Moustache Ring!


BOH Tea bags Lychee with Rose flavoured tea



Last but not least, 


Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift



Would any of these products make it into your favourites?



1 comment:

Janice Ch'ng said...

Great products! I love Sigma brushes!
Ray | Obey Ray

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...