Friday, February 28, 2014

Thank You Mom & Dad

Letter of Gratitude





In today's post I want to express my truly heartfelt gratitude towards my ever-loving parents. To the superheroes of my life, whom I will not be here without.


I don't take photos of my parents enough, it took a little while to come up with a picture of both my parents and this was taken some time ago on the beach! 

What I was trying to say, tonight I felt emotionally overwhelmed due to the fact that both my parents has been my one and only life rock ever since forever. They have been so amazing in everything they do, I truly cannot believe nor understand how they do it. Even for me it, it is very overwhelming. 

I have had the excellent privilege to be counting on them wherever I go, how far I go, and how difficult my route may become along the way. Sometimes I feel as if I owe them way too much, I can never repay them with whatever I do further along my life. 

They have been supporting me with endless love, emotion and financial support that I do not really think I deserve. People say what parents do for their children are boundary-less and infinity-like. I truly believe that is what it is. 

At certain paths of life we may be opposed by difficulties blocking our way, but my superheroes will never fail and they will slide over that rock hard mountain and go sliding past that obstacle the other way. And I believe they will continue to do so.

I feel very non-deserving of such an amazing pair of protectors. I will do my very best in repaying them with whatever I can do to the best of my abilities. 

I love them both very much. 

Everyday we should learn to say thank you, using the opportunity that we have.  

Now, before I start bawling my eyes out and my sinuses get blocked I'm afraid I must go and sign off, for now. Till next time!

Love, 
Jan



New Video up on my ChannelMake sure to subscribe once you're there! 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...